Power Your Home With 6.6 KW Solar System
Trusted 6.6kW Solar System Installation In Sydney
Why Choose Solar Power For Your Home?Solar panels are better for the environment. Because the sun is a clean, renewable source of energy, you help cut down greenhouse gas emissions. Switching to solar helps curb global warming and makes Australia a cleaner, greener country! A 6.6kW solar system will also help you save more money. By producing solar energy, you can save up to 30c on every kWh, significantly cutting your annual spending. You can even earn extra cash by feeding the extra power back to the grid!
About Our 6.6kW Solar System Installations
- Over 10 years of experience in the solar industry
- Installed over 10,000 solar systems
- Get full government rebates for maximum savings
- Free quotes for 6.6kW solar system price in Sydney and NSW region
Why Choose A 6.6kW Solar System With Battery?
When looking for a solar system, a 5kW solar system installation on a 5kW inverter is a common option. Its smaller size makes it suitable for powering most residences without driving the price of installation up. However, we recommend that you choose a 6.6kW solar system installed on a 5kW inverter.
Australia has incentives called Small Scale Technology Certificates. These allow inverter capacity to be oversized with panels by 33%. This means that you can opt for a 5kW inverter with 6.6kW solar system in Sydney. A 5kW solar system on a 5kW inverter will generate much less than a 6.6KW solar system on the same inverter.
By going oversized, you make the most of your STCs and increase your daily generation. If you’re interested in learning more about this design, send us an email or give us a call! We’d be happy to tell you more about solar energy and how our installation process works.
Why Choose Us?
- We give the best quotes for solar system installations in the region, inclusive of products used and installation fees.
- We help customers create custom solar system packages best suited to their needs, budget, and their home’s sun and roof conditions.
- Our company’s professional team only employs certified solar installers and engineers.
- Our in-house customer service is easy to reach and quick to follow up on customer concerns.
- We use internationally certified and approved solar installation tools for maximum safety.
Contact Us Today And Switch To Solar Power!
More families have already switched to powering their homes with the sun. Ready to make the change to cleaner, cheaper energy too? Give us a call or send us an email through our details on this site. We’d be happy to give you a consultation and quote for a 6.6kW solar system price for your home – no strings attached!