Solar Installation Company
Canadian Solar Panels powering Early Learning Child Care Centre. Coastal, high wind zone installation.
On top of the world! Landmark 70kW installation completed 39 Storeys high on Meriton’s Church St Paramatta development.
Our engineering team commission Rydalmere 29kW Trina installation in just 2 days.
Why choose Space Solar?
- With thousands of residential and commercial properties solar panel installations, you can be assured that your solar photovoltaic systems will be installed to the highest of professional standards
- Space Solar have an in house engineering team who design each individual solar system tailored to the customers needs. We only use Clean Energy Council (CEC) accredited system designers and installers to carry out all installations
- We help you to choose the most suitable product package and design your PV system customised to your sun and roof conditions for your home or business
- Our solar systems and components are internationally and locally approved and accredited, which includes ISO9001, ISO14001, IEC31215, IEC61730 and AS4777
- Free assessment to assertain your property’s suitibility for solar
Streamlined, hassle free process in claiming your government rebates
World Class Monitoring System
With all of our premium systems, we offer real time remote solar data monitoring.
Remote data monitoring allows you to access the operational data of your solar panel system anytime no matter where you are.
You are able to keep track of your system’s output and profits, CO2 emissions benefits, equipment running status, real-time and historical data, output and overall performance of the entire system.
Multiple formats of easy to read charts are available for quick and easy review of the operating systems conditions and performance.
The Space Solar Advantage
Space Solar Concierge Service from call to install
Australia wide distribution network
Premium top tier solar energy products
‘Life of the system’ warranty
Our Customer Reviews
Hi Chris, You put our solar panels up in March. I said I would let you know what our electricity bill was when it come in. We just received the account that started a few days after we had the system installed.
Account was for 103 days. Previous account was $552.26.This account total was $67.75 Average daily use: same time last year was 21.16(kWh) This account 4.08(kWh).
So you can imagine we are extremely happy and wish we had done it earlier.
Thank you very much for organising my new solar power system here at 1 Stanley St, Redfern
The installation process went very well and was handled professionally by all concerned.
After monitoring the system I am very satisfied by the meter readings and am convinced that it’s great value for money.
Again thank you for your great service and I will recommend that people contact you if they plan to install a solar system.
regards, Alex M